With the end of the semester creeping up, course work may be starting to pill up. To end the semester on a positive note, below are some tips to stay motivated during crunch time!
1. Remind yourself of your goals. You can write down your goals in a journal, and reflect over those goals each morning with a cup of tea or coffee. 2. Give yourself something to be excited about EVERYDAY. Instead of going back to your apartment or the library to study, plan a study date at your favorite coffee shop. 3. Make a schedule for your tasks and stick to that schedule. A good way to keep a schedule is to write down what needs to be done each day in a planner. It feels great to mark off each task as they are getting accomplished. 4. Reward Yourself. When you have completed all of your tasks for the day, makes plans to see a movie with your friends or do something that is fun for you. 5. Get Enough Sleep. Getting is enough sleep is crucial to your brain function and mental health. Staying up late to crunch for your exam in the morning, is not always the best. You will be more likely to remember the material for the exam with a good night sleep.
Autumn: The season of the year between summer and winter, during which the weather becomes cooler. With cooler weather approaching, and leaves changing it is time celebrate and have some fun with many of close friends. Have a small fall get together: bob for apples or carve pumpkins! Below are some ideas on how to turn your fall get together into something that everyone will “Fall” in love with! • Get a pumpkin carving kit to help you and your friends get the best pumpkins! • Bobbing for apples • Make caramel apples! • Watch scary movies • Have a costume party with you and your friends! Judge the best costumes.
With your time on The Hill nearing, Campus Pointe is eagerly waiting to welcome you home for the Fall 2019. In preparation of your move it is time to say goodbye to your family and friends and prepare for the hard work you do in classes. Below are some useful tips and tricks to make your move in day smoother!
• Call a week before, to double check your account to make ALL Documents have been signed.
• Check the amount that you owe BEFORE you come to move in day!
• If you have an animal, please register it on move in day!
• Make sure you call if you are not going to make it to our MASS Move in day.
• On move in day visit all the vendors provided to make the most out of your stay with us!
• Lastly, Have fun!
We are excited that you have chosen us for your future home. We look forward to having a great year!! Welcome Home Campus Pointe Residents!